Improvements Underway and Enrollment Incentives
ATLANTA, GA, May 21, 2021 /24-7PressRelease/ — Bentwater Golf Club is proud to announce the transition of the Club to a new management firm – Club Specialists, Intl. (CSI) as of May 1, 2021. CSI has consulted with over 500 private clubs, golf courses, resorts and real estate developments. The principles of CSI bring more than 100 years of collective operating experience in private club operations, private club development, marketing, membership development and management and are personally involved in the transition.
Located in Acworth near Marietta and Kennesaw, Bentwater Golf Club is home to one of Northwest Atlanta’s best golf courses with almost 7,000 yards from the back tees. The course, a parkland-style Mike Dasher design that opened to rave reviews in 2000, is known for its striking views of Red Top Mountain as well as the ponds, creeks and wetlands that are a highlight of each round at Bentwater. To complement Bentwater’s golf experience, the Tavern provides a family friendly dining atmosphere throughout the week and a more upscale night dinner venue.
Bentwater Golf Club is offering a range of membership opportunities such as annual, players club and social plus in addition to those tailored to young executives, seniors and Bentwater residents. The application fee of $500 is waived for existing and new members through June 30, 2021.
Exciting improvements will be coming soon to Bentwater Golf Club. All are designed to enhance the member experience, and many are currently in process. Planned improvements include:
• Remove tree roots that are causing ongoing cart path damage
• Repair the cart paths on the entire course
• Renovate all course bunkers and practice green bunker using state-of-the-art Capillary Bunker system with new Pro Angle sand
• Rebuild and upgrade members’ practice experience on the practice range by leveling, regrading, and resodding landing areas for better drainage and range ball management as well as add new targets, hitting stations, and a seating area
• Reorganize and conduct capital repairs to the clubhouse including lobby, bathrooms, dining area, kitchen, golf pro shop, and administrative areas
• New golf course maintenance equipment and increased course maintenance budget with the goal to become the best condition golf course in the market
• New fleet of golf carts (early 2022)
We are also pleased to share that Chris Connolly is continuing on with the Club as the General Manager along with Cody Aaron as the Golf Course Superintendent and Heidi Reed as the Office Manager. Plus, the culinary team led by Chef Jason is already working on redefining the Club’s dining and social offerings.
“The staff and I at Bentwater Golf Club are looking forward to creating an exciting new golf atmosphere for our members and serving the surrounding community,” Bentwater Golf Club General Manager Chris Connolly said. “With the support and leadership of the CSI management team, we are all taking steps to improve the quality of service and atmosphere that our members deserve.”
For more information, visit www.bentwatergolf.com, call (770) 529-9554, or email [email protected].
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here